Recipe: Zucchini lollipops
Descripción: Zucchini slices, baked with mayonnaise, breadcrumbs and grated parmesan cheese
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Yield: 12 lollipops
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1 pinch of salt
- Lollipop cookie sticks
- Preheat oven to 400 ºF
- Wash and slice zucchini (about 1 cm thick)
- In a bowl, mix mayo with 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese.
- In another bowl, mix breadcrumbs, remaining parmesan, garlic and salt.
- Coat each zucchini slice with mayo and cover with breadcrumbs mix
- Place on a baking sheet covered with paper parchment.
- Place sticks carefully on each eggplant slice
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn each lollipop, so that it will brown on both sides, and bake for another 10 minutes
- Serve inmediatly (although they can also be enjoyed when cooled)