Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 45 min
Yield: : 4
- 4 potatos peeled, and chopped
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 pear or apple tails (or cracker sticks)
- 4 small basil or parsley leaves
- Put potatoes in a bowl, cover them with water, and bring them to boil. Cook about 25 minutes, until done. Drain water from the potatoes, and mash them. Add salt and pepper to taste, and let them cool
- Take four balls of mashed potatoes, and cover them with breadcrumbs. Using your hands, shape them into pears.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400ºF (200ºC) for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Decorate with apple or pear tails, and small leaves. Serve inmediately.