Preparation time: 15 min
Yield: 10 units
- 250 g sobrasada (chorizo spread)
- 250 g cheese cream
- parsley leaves
- Pretzel sticks
- Beat cream cheese and sobrasada. Freeze dough for an hour, for easier handling- Roll dough into 10 balls. With end of wet toothpick, draw ridges around balls to resemble pumpkins.
- Just before serving, insert pretzel halves into cheese balls for pumpkin stems. Decorate with parsley for leaves.
- Sobrasada is a raw cured sausage, with a characteristic reddish-orange colour, that is the result of mixing ground lean pork and pork fat with paprika, salt and spices) If you do not find sobrasada or other chorizo spread, you might follow the instructions provided by Betty Crocker
- Wet your hands to work with the dough for a perfect finish
- If you have prepared this recipe, and want to send me a pic and your comments, please use this form . If you wish to subscribe to receive my recipes in English please do it here
These are adorable! I wonder if they can be made with a Soy based chorizo? Or perhaps it’ll be too red. I’ll give it a go!
Where do you find all this great ideas ??! Bravo !!