Hard boiled egg cookies
Summary: Hard boiled egg cookies with chocolate chips, after this recipe from The girl who ate anything
- 1 hard boiled egg, peeled and mashed
- 200 g all purpose flour (1 and 3/4 cups)
- 125 g butter, cut into small chunks (1 stick)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 50 g white sugar (1/4 cup)
- 50 g brown sugar (1/4 cup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 g chocolate chips (5 oz aprox)
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF.
- Mash egg.
- Combine all ingredients by hand, or using a food processor and process until mixture comes together.
- Add chocolate chips and combine by hand using a wooden spoon or clean hands.
- Make golf ball sized balls of cookie dough and place them on parchment lined baking sheets.
- Flatten balls of dough slightly with your hand.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and let them sit on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12 cookies