Recipe: Tomato and cheese tartelettes
Summary: Puff pastry with cherry tomatoes and cheddar cheese
- 1 sheet puff pastry (bought or homemade)
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 100 gr cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400º F
- Grate cheese
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half
- Cut the puff pastry into four rectangles using a sharp knife.
- Prick the base of pastry with a fork (not the border)
- Distribute cheese on the pastry tartelettes, as well as garlic and oregano.
- Place tomato halves over it and add salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes, and wait 10 minutes before serving
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie
Number of servings (yield): 4