- 1 stick butter, softened (125 g)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 6 teaspoons of dehydrated raspberry powder (optional, you may substitute with a few drops of raspberry flavour, or cocoa powder, or just not add anything)
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar using an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and whisk until just combined.
- Add flour, salt and powdered raspberry, reduce speed to low and beat until just combined.
- Divide the dough in two, shape into a disk, wrap in plastic, and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- On lightly floured parchment, roll out each piece not thicker than 1/8 inch.
- Place again in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Using a round fluted cutter, cut out cookies, and place on a baking sheet.
- Decorate cookies using a wooden screw to make tiny holes.
- Bake until edges begin to turn golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
Preparation time: 1 hour(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 48 cookies