Receta: Chocolate moustache lollipops
Descripción: Have fun this Christmas finding out which moustache suits you best!
- Melt chocolate in the microwave, or using a double boiler, stirring continously.
- Pour chocolate onto a large squeeze bottle.
- Place moustache template over your working area (preferably cold), and tape a paper parchment on top
- Place a wooden stick on the center of the selected moustache, and start drawing the moustache with chocolate, first outlining, and then filling.
- Leave at room temperature until set, and let the show begin!
If you desire to use nonpareils, coconut powder, etc on your moustaches, just sprinkle them over chocolate just after you have drawed the moustaches. You can accelerate the procces by letting the moustaches cool in the fridge for 20 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)